- "Text" includes all text on every page of the Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Website, including the color combinations and the page layout of the Website, with the exception of trademarks and intellectual property belonging to third-parties and displayed with permission.
- "Affiliates" refers to companies and divisions under the ownership of Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 .
Use of this Website
A limited license is granted to you by us to view, download, and use a single copy of the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use and only as an aid to shopping on the Website. The Website may be used in a manner consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products, services and information set forth on the Website. Except as provided herein, you are not permitted to download (other than page caching) or change any portion of the Website, unless you have our express written consent.
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited;
- You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Website including, but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Website, through the use of bots, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Website or the use of the Website by any users.
You agree that you will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented by the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 Yale, in addition to all rights at law or in equity.
You are specifically prohibited from posting, sending, submitting, publishing, or transmitting in connection with this Website any material that is unlawful or for illegal activity. You agree not to use this Website to do any of the following:
- Email or transmit content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise unlawful;
- Harm or exploit children;
- Advocate illegal activity or an intention to commit an illegal act;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Email or transmit content that constitutes a "pyramid" or similar scheme;
- Email or transmit content that infringes on the Intellectual Property (as defined below) or the right of any entity or person;
- Advertise or otherwise engage in any commercial endeavor without Rebecca Lankford Designs or Studio 703’s explicit, written permission;
- Email or transmit material that includes viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications; and / or
- Disrupt the normal flow of communications or affect the ability of others to engage in activities via this Website.
Limitations on Information Submitted
Any submission of information to use through the Website is subject to the following guidelines and restrictions:
- It may not contain URLs or links to any other websites (to advertise your company or website, contact our Sales department);
- It may not contain copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material and provide proper attribution to the copyright owner);
- It may not contain viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components;
- It is not or could not be construed to be spam mail or any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- It may not contain trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them);
- It may not contain material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade dress or trade secret rights, or any other Marks;
- It may not contain material that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, derogatory, bigoted, or hateful;
- It may not contain information that is known by you to be untrue, false or misleading or which does not fairly or accurately depict or describe the subject matter which is the subject of the information posted by you;
- It may not present information which impersonates another person, whether living or dead, misstate the identity of any person, or misstate or mislead as to gender or age;
- You may not solicit money, investments or make any offering of securities or investments;
- You may not submit chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- You may not subjmit opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
Monitoring of Information
Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 does not assume any obligation to review or monitor the content or other information submitted to the Website. User assumes the risk of verifying the accuracy of information posted through independent investigation. Notwithstanding, we may in our discretion review information submitted to the Website for any purpose whatsoever and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove, edit or reject any information submitted to the Website for any reason whatsoever.
Rights to Information
Except for information necessary to place an order, we do not want to receive any confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets through the Website. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments you send to us will be deemed non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you, subject to the Privacy Notice. However, we will not use your name unless it is required by law to indentify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless your permission is first obtained.
Quantity Limits & Dealer Limits
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions also may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and / or shipping address, or are placed by dealers.
Submission of Your Order
Acceptance of Your Order
You will not be charged until your order is verified, payment authorized, and your order has entered the shipping process. Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 reserves the right to decline your order at its sole discretion. Some of the reasons your order may be declined are if the goods are unavailable, if pricing is in error, or if there are problems concerning credit or an issue of fraud is detected. We will contact you if your order is declined or if we need more information. If your order is declined, we will credit your credit card for any amount charged with respect to such order.
Procedure for Making & Responding to Claims of Copyright Infringement
We will respond to claims of copyright infringement, and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement by third parties and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), where applicable. In keeping with the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement by third parties should be sent to Website's designed agent noted below (the "Designated Agent"). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under U.S. copyright law and is accessible on the Website, please notify us by contacting the Designated Agent.
In order to give effective notification of a claim of copyright infringement by a third party under the DMCA, you must send a written communication to the Designated Agent that includes substantially the following: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of copyright work, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website, that are claimed to have been infringed; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Website to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that neither the copyright owner, nor its agent nor the law has authorized the use of the material in the manner complained of; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Rebecca Lankford Designs / Studio 703
703 Yale Street
Houston, Texas 77007
Attention : Legal Dept.
With notification to:
Ramey, Chandler, Quinn, & Zito, P.C.
One Bering Park ; 750 Bering Drive Suite 600
Houston, Texas 77057
Attention: Brian M. Chandler
With notification to:
If a valid notification of alleged copyright infringement is received, we will remove or disable access to the material identified in the notice as being infringing or as being the subject of infringing activity, and take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to this material. Please note that, under the DMCA, a claimant who makes a misrepresentation concerning copyright infringement may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer who is injured by such misrepresentation as a result of reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
Information You Provide to Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 via this Website
If you choose to provide any personal information via this Website, the information will be used only for certain purposes, as described in our Privacy Notice. Additionally, we may collect or share certain information based on your usage of the Website, as described in our Privacy Notice.
In order to facilitate communications between you and Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703, this Website offers you the ability to contact us. Although we strive to protect and secure our online communications, and use the security measures detailed in our Privacy Notice to protect your information, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure and no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 shall have no liability whatsoever for any unaccepted or unprocessed email instructions or requests, or for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any unauthorized use by third parties of any information that you send by email. If you would like to transmit sensitive information to us, please contact us to arrange a more secure means of communication.
Viruses & Transmission of Sensitive Information
Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the materials contained on this Website will be free of viruses, worms or other code or related hazards that may have destructive properties (collectively "viruses"). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient procedures, firewalls, checkpoints, and safeguards within your computer system to satisfy your particular requirements to protect against viruses. Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet, nor does Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 assume any responsibility for any products or services or hyperlinks to third parties.
None of the Intellectual Property may be used, reproduced, published, transmitted, distributed, displayed, performed, exhibited, modified, used to create derivative works, sold, re-sold or used in any sale, or exploited for in any way, in whole or in part, except as provided for herein and unless you obtain our prior written consent. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Website, as well as any Graphics or Programming.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitations of Liability
Your consent and agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations is a material inducement for us to permit you to access the Website. Your use of the Website, and the obligations and liability of us in respect of your use of the Website, is expressly limited as follows:
Disclaimer of Warranties
The website is provided "as is" and without any warranty whatsoever. We disclaim any and all express and implied warranties whatsoever, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Your use of this website and reliance on any of its content is at your own risk.
Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You and not Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction in the event that there is any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the use of this website or its content. Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 does not warrant or make any representation whatsoever regarding use, or the result of use, of the content of this website related to accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The content of this website may include errors (including, without limitation, technical or typographical errors), and Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 may make changes or improvements to this website at any time.
Neither Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 nor any other person or entity associated with the design or maintenance of this website shall be held liable or responsible in any way for any damage, loss, injury, or malfunction associated with your use of this website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, supplies, advertisers, sponsors, third party service providers, and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, indirect or special damages, (including lost profits and damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, browsing, or downloading of any materials, data text, images, video or audio from the website) whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the limitations set forth in this paragraph may not apply to you. If the foregoing limitations are held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, then the maximum liability of Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 to you for any type of damages shall be limited to the greater of the actual amount paid by you for any services offered on the website or U.S. $100.00.
Release & Indemnification
You, on behalf of your successors, assigns, heirs, and personal representatives hereby irrevocably and fully release Rebecca Lankford Designs and / or Studio 703 and each of its officers, directors, employees, assigns, agents and representatives from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, causes of action, arbitration, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, penalties or fines known or unknown, arising out of or in connection with (1) your use of this Website or (2) the use of any information accessed by you from this Website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Therefore some of the exclusions and / or limitations stated about may not apply to you.
Choice of Law. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without giving any effect to any conflict of laws provisions. By accessing this Website, you agree that any action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this Website shall be brought solely in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Texas. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Texas. You hereby waive any defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding in other courts and any objection to venue with respect to such proceeding.